Friday, October 31, 2014

10/12

Phew. We made it. Just in the nick of time before November kicks in.

We did a TMNT themed zone at church for our Halloween party and I thought it would be so much fun to really represent October well and go stand in public in the middle of the day in some silly costumes. I had wanted a very specific alley but there were people just standing in it and you have to draw the line somewhere. Obviously. It was a total wreck though, this picture. I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. Maddox was in a mood. Evan's stupid shell wouldn't stay attached. I somehow lost a piece to my tripod and so it wouldn't work properly and I was just ten sorts of flustered. I didn't even think we had a half-decent picture but then I found this one and it's pretty cute.

Happy Halloween and hello November!

//September
//August
//July
//June
//May
//April
//March
//February
//January

1 loves:

<3