Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanksgiving 003

see previous posts here and here.

[especially after freezing cold.]

 [okay because of the egg. i thought i couldn't have it! but you caaaaan! as long as it's pasteurized!]

[you know the kind.]
 [i crocheted, played a million games of phase 10 against evan and ate all my my parent's food. perfect.]
[we finally have more nights off together. i was going crazy without him. so we celebrated with pizza and champagne except it was actually sparkling cider.]
 [mini christmas trees? i mean really.]
[just, duh.]


happy merry thanksgiving. i hope every who celebrated had a warm and wonderful and full day with family and friends. we ate way too much (two pieces of pumpkin pie? the calories didn't count. especially in that heaping spoonful of homemade whipped cream.) and my mom fried a turkey and didn't kill anyone or blow anything up. so i'm thankful for that.

6 loves:

  1. Im glad you had a gooooood happy Thanksgiving, sweet girl!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That christmas craft is freakin' adorable. You have to do a tutorial on here so I can make one too!

    I like your eggnog photo "cause pregnants can have it". Hah.

    Also, we still haven't been able to find egg nog in our supermarket. Wade's getting a little bummed.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will! They're super easy and SUPER cute. I ran out of lids but I have more to make! =]

      I cannot believe Florida does not have egg nog. Tell your state to get its shit together!

      Delete
  3. Love these posts. I just do :]
    Your good days pic is gorgeous. Just fyi ;]
    Yay for Evan's new work schedule! Love it when new schedules make for more couple time. It was so awesome when Chris's job changed from 11-8 (putting him home close to 9 UGH) to 8-5. YAY!! Even though it currently keeps taking him out of town, hopefully, that will be all over and done with in February or March (WHEN WE MOVE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!)

    Is that your Christmas craft?! It's so cute! There's something magical about tiny things, isn't there?

    I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Yay!

    P.S. Isn't fried turkey the BEST?! I honestly can't go back to anything else--baked? smoked? NEVER!!! My FIL makes these outrageous pecan-glazed fried turkey. It's unreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok that turkey sounds amazing and I want it. Please ship me some. My mom just put some Cajun seasoning on hers and the fryer didnt use oil. It used infrared light. So I kind of feel gypped. But. Still delish. We had regular turkey too but I am all about turkey sandwiches. YUM. One time we had fried turkey that was like chicken nuggets and it was so good. But I'm all about trying new junk. Next year, I say lets wrap it in bacon! Hahaha
      I am so so so HAPPY about his new sched. Being home alone 5 nights a week is horrible. As you know if Chris was getting home at 9! Yuck yuck yuck! Glad he's not doing that. Except for now he's not here. So boo. But soon you'll be together in a new state and with new adventures and yay for that!!

      Delete

<3