Thursday, November 15, 2012

thanksgiving 002

see part 1 here.

[foot massage and a facial.]
[from the warmth of my car.]
[layerslayerslayers.]
[sorry/not sorry for this repost. I'M EXCITED. and slash evan took a million pictures of me but i look 843 months pregnant in some of them which is not true. these are the only good ones. hence, twice.]
[except not thankful for being sick. but thankful for a free day off work.]
[baby blanket. PRIORITIES. also, it's going to be awesome.]
[from our weekend blizzard. biggest flakes ever.]

5 loves:

  1. I loved these photos.
    They make me happy to see that you are happy and thankful for these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's super good for me. Especially on cranky days. ;]

      Delete
  2. This whole post is precious. I can't wait to see your baby blanket! HOW FUN!!!! EEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOOOOO. It's coming along but I have soooo much more to do. Good thing I have 19 more weeks to crank that bad boy out!

      Delete

<3