Monday, April 13, 2015

ten things

Ten things that are my favorite about him right now.


>>1  The way he asks for what he wants and then says, "Peaze, peaze." He signed "please" for so long that we thought he'd probably go his entire life without actually saying the word. But now he says it and we die.

>>2  His gallop.

>>3  When he sits on my lap and wants my attention so he reaches back and grabs my face and pulls it towards whatever he wants me to look at and then says, "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" until I look and acknowledge his thing.

>>4  When he wants a kiss but my face is too far away so he wraps his hands around my head and pulls me close to him for a kiss.

>>5  The sound he makes when he wants you to come with him. It's just a "uh" noise and nothing special but he does it every single time and I only have to hear that noise to know he wants to be followed. He also does it to the dog and my parent's cat and that kills me, too.

>>6  But maybe my favorite part of him asking you to come with him is the way he holds out his hand (palm up) and opens and closes his hand in his own little "come with me" motion.

>>7  The first time I read the peek-a-boo animals book to him in a few months and I said, "Who gives us milk?" And he lifted the flap in the book and said, "Cow!" And "mooooooo" and then proceeded to answer every question the book asks and my mama heart swelled with pride and adoration and unbelief that my baby is now two and this book I've been reading to him for twenty four months has sunk in and he knows it all.

>>8  He likes his owies to be kissed. And my kisses can fix everything.

>>9  He has the best excited face. He says, "Ho!" when you ask him if he wants to go to the park or to church to play with the babies or if he wants some ice cream.

>>10 If you ask him if he wants to take a nap or go to sleep his answer is "No, no." And then he runs away to further prove his point.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3