Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week of Thanks, Week Thirty


279. Getting my Blackberry back. Oh happy day! (Not being able to get on FB or Blogger anytime, anywhere was really impeding my social networking capabilities.) JK. But seriously.

280. When work buys you restaurant lunch.

281. Getting to see my Ethiopian friend Dawit and give him pictures and letters and hugs for the kids!
 Isn't he the cutest?  Such a sweet human. We were romping around Addis all day, ignore how unshowered we look. We look unshowered because we are. Ha.

282. Getting through the ENTIRE month of July without ANY sick. Holy cow that is huge! Thank you, tonsils, for leaving my body!

283. Watering the lawn. It is my favorite chore ever ever.

284. The copier at work having the ability to 3 hole punch as. it. copies. Coolest invention ever.

285. Camping. Oh, and having the most comfortable bed in the world to come home to.

286. Chaco tan.

1 loves:

<3