Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week of Thanks, Week Eighteen


171. When Evan sings while doing the dishes. So sweet.

172. When Evan makes me laugh out loud with his texts. "You're out of control....I mean crazy."

173. When Evan writes blogs that make me die dead.

174. Getting 50% of the way through a book in one day. That is half of my goal number 19 on my 23 before 24 (read a book in one day). That sentence made no sense. Follow? This also means I am almost 1/5 the way through my yearly goal of 50 books. I need to catch up!

175. Jodi Picoult.

176. When Matt speaks at church and basically reads my heart.

177. Also when Chris sings at church and I swoon because soon that will be Evan!

178. My dad. Especially when he acts ridiculous in public.

4 loves:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these. They are always so sweet and make me smile. :] Sounds like a perfectly lalaalovely life ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post!! I love what people are grateful for. Makes me think of the happy things in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw yay for jodi and you dad :)

    ReplyDelete

<3