Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm excited about...

Danielle, of Sometimes Sweet, posted the best list of things she's excited about and I want to join in on the fun!

Click here to see Danielle's post and join in. =]

I'm beyond excited for...



- Summer. I cannot even begin to explain my excitement for hot weather, shorts, tshirts, flip flops, barefeet, swimming, and no no no no no snow!!!
- Finding a fly in my bathroom today. A live, living, alive fly. Is that weird? No, because it means it's almost SUMMER!!!
- Evan asking me if I would like to not only take a little weekend trip for my birthday, but a random overnight trip for Valentine's Day. Um, duh? 
- Cooking a Valentine's dinner for my sweetheart.
- Not needing a specific, corporate initiated holiday to show Evan that I love him.
- Eating the rest of my mom's homemade dumpling and chicken noodle soup because she is the best.
- Continually decorating my home and loving coming home to it everyday.
- My free month of Netflix. I am obsessed.
- Game nights with the hubs. I have stockpiled a multitude of two person games that I force him to play with me over and over and over. And he always wins.
- My bright and shiny future with Evan. I love him so.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3