Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week of thanks, week five.



53. Selling $2,000 to one bride. It was a good day.

54. Karaoke with my friendies! Especially when Evan sang "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry. And then those guys took a picture of him (ok that was weird. Video, okay. But a picture? Weird.) And then that annoying drunk girl was all up in his grill (which was not okay) but I am thankful that he comes home to me! And then those guys who totes tried to give me a piece of paper with what I'm assuming was a number and I just glared at them. Because I no longer have to worry about that junk. Love my life.

55. Finishing book three of the Hunger Games. Three huge books in a little over a week. I have a problem.

56. The things that come out of Bjorg's mouth: "Do you know what they call that town? Horse shit." "You shouldn't be a cop. You would shoot everything." "She didn't know what the hell she wanted and it looked like shit." Love her.

57. Having a sales total of over 9,000 dollars in one week.

58. Waking up without an alarm 45 minutes before work. Ooops! And so lucky I did.

59. The nicest comments, ever, from the nicest people ever. <3 <3 <3

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3