Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fill in the blank, Friday.

I found this here and because I'm all sorts of lonely since I'm done with 30 days of me, I feel the need to do random things til I can get back and actually start another daily blogging exercise.


1.   Blogging is  something I constantly think about because I think I'm obsessed. 

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is hmmm....I love those little headbands people wear across their head. Mandy wears them all the time and I swear they are the cutest thing, ever. I could probably pull it off but Evan would laugh at me and it would probably hurt my sensitive wittle head.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is a) going to Africa b) getting married c) graduating from college. (Not in that order.)

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose   hmmm....probably beach. I do love the mountains and I crave Montana when I'm away, but I love warmth, the ocean, the sand, the sun, and the laziness that comes with beaches. When I'm in the mountains I always feel like I should be doing something; ie: hiking, chopping down a tree, fishing, digging fence post holes for my dad, picking up deer poop.....

5.  A talent I wish I had is   singing. I'm pretty sure I can sing, but I can't. Or don't. Or won't. Just for Evan and my brother. Who laaaove it.

6.  A talent I do have is  baking cupcakes. Mostly. I mean I'm pretty good, and with practice I'll be even better.

7.  This week was the week before Ethiopia. And it was a busy week and it was my last week of work and it went by in like 4 seconds. I seriously don't remember where the days went. AND I got up before 11 every single day. So they didn't go to sleep, I know that much.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3