Monday, November 2, 2015

10/12 [round two]

We made it to the pumpkin patch by the skin of our teeth this year. We went the day before Halloween and it was perfect and cloudy until we put the car in park in the parking lot and then suddenly the heavens opened and it poured for five minutes while we debated if we should just forget it or if we should wait it out. We waited it out and I'm so glad we did because I love the pumpkin patch (even if we don't get any pumpkins because they're so expensive there). AND. Because of the rain, everyone cleared out and we were the only people in the entire pumpkin area for a good 15-minutes (most of which was spent trying to get Maddox to take a picture of Evan and I but he only managed to get the ground or the sky, no in-between). So, winning all around. Also, if someone could explain why my two-year-old looks like a teenager in this picture, I'll pay you. I can't figure it out but I'm like if you don't start to slow down this whole growing up thing, we're going to put you in timeout for life. I think that should do it. Also, I found that skirt at Old Navy for $6 and so I'm incredibly proud of it.


1 loves:

<3