Thursday, March 29, 2012

new news

i've been waiting approximately 4563 days to share this exciting news but i am one of those annoying people who vlogs it so you won't know unless you watch the vid. ha.




again with the really pretty faces. youtube is so obnoxious with the picking of the picture thing. also, ignore my dog who is whining like a little beotch in the background at who knows what. i also dyed my hair but missed some parts so i gave myself natural highlights. i'm awesome like that.

5 loves:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    i like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you girl! I changed my major a million times too, and now that I'm almost done with my degree I wish I had changed my major to something else a while ago. But whatever, as long as you have a degree it doesn't really matter these days.
    But I wish you had moved to california for school. Just a little bit :)

    your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats friend!! I am glad you got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @katie-I knowww! I wish I had, too. Right smack in the middle of hollywood? Yikes! But we could be IRL bffs. GTL? Ahaaha school sucks because they trick you into picking a major early on and then you get too far into it and can't get out. Then you're stuck in a major you don't love. I'm sorry you feel that way but I hope it turns into something amazing. <3
    @andrea-thanks lady! Super exciteddd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete

<3