Friday, October 7, 2011

50 books for 2011

Finished:
18. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Safran Foer.
I. Loved. This. Book. Easily, one of my top favorites of all time. Everyone should read it.

19. Still Alice, by Lisa Genova
Easy read, sad story.

20. Keeping Faith, by Jodi Picoult.
Don't tell anyone that I started this book last October and am just now finishing it. Whoops. Does that tell you how good it is? Because I don't really recommend this one. I just feel like a lot of Jodi Picoult's stories are the same.....and I love them....but sometimes they just drag on and on and on and on and omggggg why do we need every single detail of court? My goodness.  Get to the end already.  And then at the end she just ends it. I'm the pickiest reader on the face of earth.



I just got myself 423 samples of books because Evan challenged me to read 5 books in Ethiopia. Two 16 hour plane rides? Done and done. Except for the part of actually finding 5 books I will like...

1 loves:

  1. Yeah, sandy, I tried to watch your video to give that rude comment a chance but it doesn't work. You have no right to say that to me since you don't even know me. No one wants rude and mean people in this community so don't come back if you can't say anything nice.

    ReplyDelete

<3