Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week of Thanks, Week Sixteen


152. Finally getting around to cleaning all the dead winter leaves off the back patio. And getting the backyard ready for this gorgeous summer we're going to have.

153. Brand new journal and a brand new set of watercolors. So fun!

154. Taking adorable pictures of EviePoo. <3
I know it's blurry, but I love it.

155. I am kind of in love with this girl. Like a lot of love.

156. Husbands who stay home from work to take care of their sick, practically dying wifeeeeees. (Sick in April. And there were only two stupid days left. F. My. Tonsils.)

157. Husbands who go to the store for medicine just by seeing the look on my face of, "I am going to rip my throat out of my head in 2.2 seconds."

158. The show "Party Down" on Netflix. Hilar. Jane Lynch is in 9 episodes so you know it's good.

159. Friends who send texts that say, "Are we doing tipsy ice skating this weekend or next?"

160. Springtime rains. Springtime storms. Springtime dark clouds.

161. When Evan gets mad about my driving skills. Whatever. "Larissa. You are not a racecar."

1 loves:

<3