Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm in a rut.

Maybe I'm just exhausted. Maybe it was how the morning started. Maybe it's the fact I keep being told that I'm just doing it for attention and that it didn't happen to me so it doesn't count. Maybe it's the fact that people who don't know me are bringing it up. Maybe it's the fact that it was in a bar and so inappropriate. Maybe it's how I cannot tell my feelings to anyone because I'm scared. Maybe it's because no one ever asks the other people. Maybe it's how nothing is ever over with no matter how many good days go by. Maybe it's how this scarred me for life and now I don't know what to do. Maybe it's because I stopped taking it. Maybe it's because of stress. Maybe it's because I have not done something on my own in over a month. Maybe that's because I can't for less than obvious reasons. Maybe it's because my past is comfortable and I would relive it over and over again. Maybe it's because I would do that differently and that irritates me. Maybe it's because I need to use more words and I'm not comfortable with that.


"I know I'm filled to be emptied again, this seed I've received I will sow."

5 loves:

  1. I don't know what happened, besides one thing this might be talking about, but I would like to. I love you and you can talk to me about anything and everything all the time and I'm always here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. :[ Stay strong! Sometimes, there's no where to go but up, and God's in total and complete control, with you every step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just know that you are loved....a lot.

    Dolly

    ReplyDelete

<3