Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week of thanks, Week Eleven.



100. Squelching rumors with Mandi at work. In the bra and slip room.

101. My last week of work! Oh my gosh, so, so, so thankful.

102. Painting my bathroom in one day, like a professional Cook painter. =]

103. Staying up till 2:00 am playing Mario Party with Evan and laughing about the ridic things that come out of our mouths. "I hope it curdles in your bladder and you pee cottage cheese." "How many do I have? One....and one in the quiet place."

104. Huuuuuuuuuuge paychecks.

105. Dinner with Mandi.

106. New friends, see prev.

107. Shopping. Equals a new purse (oh I am in love, homies, L-O-V-E, love.) and gardenia candle.

108. Last day everrrr at DB. Whoot!!!

109. This video. Cracks me up!!! Thanks to Cody, I now have 400 new sayings. Whaterrrrr.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3