Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our date day.

Last week Evan and finally were able to spend an entire day off together and get out of town for a quick little, sweet little Valentine's getaway.


We drove an hour to this perfect little town...
And I blasted Lady Gaga and Keri Hilson and Evan was not impressed.


We waited for over an hour for the best chicken salad with hot peppers on the face of the planet and I was starving and forgot to take a picture before I gobbled it down.

We drove to our deserted house where we took engagement pictures two and a half years ago...


And I wore my brand new jacket that I am so so so so so in love with and pretty much never take it off.
And that house needs some serious TLC and about 2ish million dollars of love poured into it.


We played house for like an hour.


And I'm so in love with all that amazing wallpaper. Except most of it is falling off and eaten through. It's the most depressing thing ever. (I was in the rain for less than 15 seconds and that's what happened to my hair. Curly hair can go die.) (And Snap is finally white again! Hooray!!! I gave her a haircut and chopped off the rest of the gray. She's one cute dog again.)


I. Want. That. House.



Evan and I spent the day being together, eating out at our favorite places, laughing, playing Wii, and dancing. It was such a perfect, and much needed day off together.


And guess what?! We have this Thursday off together. I'm sure it won't be as adventurous but I'm sure I can convince him to do something. (uh, since good ole MT decided we needed to rewind to winter again today. Gross.)

Oh, ps. Dyed my hair red. Not ginger red, but like hot sexy red. Baha. I loveeee it! And it was mostly an accident.

Pictures to probs come tomorrow when it actually looks semi decent and junk.

And ps2. I want to kill my job. Thank God for 2 more shifts. I am so over drama. Ethiopia, here we come.




Oh hi, baby Riss and Evan. Our engagements from a year and a halfish ago. Is that wall paper not the best thing you've ever seen? Love. I should have stolen a sample! And probs brought asbestos and cancerous mold into my home. Ps. Ignore Evan in that second picture. Thanks.

2 loves:

  1. You are right. I was not impressed with that music then...or right now. Gross. But I love you so I deal...Thursday will be a good day, as long as I am with you. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog :) You guys are super cute! And I love the thankful posts! Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

<3