Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

What a good day =]

Nick and I spent the day shopping and laughing. Mostly me, hysterically. He is seriously made to be a stand up comic. I love it. We both went to the dentist this week (no cavities!!!!) and he had to have both the new girl and the main dentist work on his teeth, not our usual lady. He only needed two x-rays but the lady couldn't figure out the machine so they actually took like 60. Anyway, his story was about the funniest thing ever. "Well you don't need any fillings..." "Oh no? Well you know what I do need? A blood transfusion and some stitches since you stabbed me in the mouth with that stupid wand 400 times."

Anyway. I finished my Christmas shopping, hung out with my bro, and got all dolled up for Christmas Eve service at church. Evan even said to me, "Is Christmas like your favorite because you always get especially cute this time of year..." bahaha thanks for telling me I'm homely 51 weeks out of the year. Juuuuust kidding. =]

We had a wonderful candle light service, and there were the cutest little ballerina's dancing on stage and omg. Made me want to have kids and plop them up there.

GUESS. WHAT. ELSE??!!!?? Inlaws informed me tonight that they flooded a park a few blocks from my house to make an ice skating rink!!!!!! And we drove by it tonight and sure enough, ICE SKATING RINK! It's kind of small, so there will have to be only me on it, but hello. FREE ICE SKATING.

Evan refuses to flood our backyard so I'm going to beg my dad to floor the park next to our house because he has the hookups with the city. Excuse me, do you know who my parents are?

Moving on. We had Christmas Eve dindin with the in-laws, the yummiest homemade soup, opened presents, and chitchatted for a good few hours.

Evan and I took our second annual Christmas Eve photo, because I dress up for church, and so here is our newest photo =]

2010
 Chyeah my hair magically grew six more inches just in time for Christmas!

And our picture from last year. Jamie wanted me to wear the same outfit, but I didn't want to outfit repeat for the exact same holiday. I'll probably wear that soon, though. Just for you Jamieee =]
2009

 The dress I wore tonight is from Ross, and like 12 dolla. Amazing. And it has pockets. More like a frontal kangaroo pouchish thing??? I don't know how to explain it. It's like a sweater pocket, that is basically the entire front of the dress. And a bubble hem that I kind of think is uneven. But whatever, it was cheap, so I can't complain.


Anyway, I'm suuuuper excited for tomorrow! First married Christmas =] However, I am not ready to take down my Christmas tree so that will be staying up until Mayish.


Merry CHRISTmas to all, and to all a good night =]

Lc

2 loves:

  1. You look so pretty! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. & you should sew me something & send it to me.
    Just because :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you!!!!

    I will def sew you something =] I'm going shopping for my table soon, so once I get it I'll send you a gifty =] message me your address!

    ReplyDelete

<3