Saturday, January 24, 2015

01/12 [round 2]

I absolutely loved taking our family photos last year. I may have snuck them in super last minute like every month, but that's just who I am. And it's okay. I'm going to do it again this year because I love this little family of mine and I don't think I need a real reason to continue this tradition. Plus it helps me to break out my camera for FUN and not just business. Which makes my hobjob (hobby/job, duh) better.

So. Here's January.

I took some pictures while we made dinner last night just so we could remember this month of being in the kitchen all. the. time. But, in a good way. And I also want to have more real life pictures. Like, this is what our house looked like when we were 26 and had an almost two-year-old and we were all sick for a month straight and I wore that beanie every day of my life because it makes my bad haircut less noticeable.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3