Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12/12 (a year of dates)

Well. An entire year of dates. We ended the year the same way we started with a movie (hunger games) (obvi) and dinner. We got some giftcards for Christmas because there is obviously no way I would ever spend $40 on a movie. Ever.

It's kind of a funny story because we started out the day getting Pho for lunch and then running errands and making returns and junk and I kept putting my soup on Evan's seat because I'm dumb I guess and I bet you can see where this story is going, can't you? Well, Evan sat on it. HE SAT ON MY SOUP. And broke the container and soup everywhere. And it was not a pretty picture for a few minutes while we argued about that and cleaned it up (with diapers because I'm handy).

But we trudged on and went on our date anyway and Evan made it up to me by taking me to Mexican for dinner and they graciously served 22 ounces of margarita for only $5 and so Evan and I were obviously feeling very HAPPY for the movie. But first we went to Target to find me some boots because a girl needs new boots like every other day (am i right?) and I ended up losing a shoe and rearranging the entire Target's men's section to my advantage. So, what I'm saying is that I'm a good time.

We made it to the movie and shared popcorn and snuck snacks in and blah blah but I think the highlight of the night was definitely the dinner part. Especially when I told Evan I would get up in the aisle and dance if he would buy me a new pair of boots. He wouldn't agree to it but you should all know that I would totally do it (he bought me new boots anyway).

I also failed to take any pictures of our date and so this one of the following day's coffee date. Weekends are for lovers. That's for sure.

1 loves:

<3