Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ten Things

Ten things that are my favorite about him right now.


1. Tippy toes.

2. How he is obsessed with wearing shoes and brings shoes to me to put on whether he has pants on or not or whether he's headed to bed in a few minutes or not.

3. When I say, "Let me see!" He opens his mouth to show me he's swallowed his bite of food.

4. How Evan and I sing, "Sweet Caroline" all day long and get to the part that says, "Bah! Bah! Bah!" And right after we say the "Bah! Bah! Bah!" Maddox chimes in with "Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah! Bah!"

5. The way he stomps his feet when he's excited.

6. How he still says, "mmm" always.

7. How I will be carrying him by the fridge and he will reach out to the picture of me and say, "Mama!"

8. When he's eaten all of his snack he will come grab my hand and lead me to the pantry and point and say, "mmm" until I've refilled his snack or distracted him with something else.

9. When I say, "Do you want to cuddle?" He lays his head on my shoulder.

10. When he hears me sing and he starts to sing, too.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3