Tuesday, May 13, 2014

[Untitled]

For Mother's Day my brother found my mom an old window and had me transfer some photos of the four of us (us + him) to the panes. We gave it to our mom and she loved the heck out of it and I had so much fun making it because I loooove arts and crafts and also picture transferring.

But the point is not that.

The point is that we took some pictures of the four of us to use on the window and my brother snapped these gems of my sweet little family. I like these guys.

And my brother for being behind the camera for a minute. And also the sun for being pretty in the middle of the day. And Maddox for being extra cute.

If I ever won an award that required an acceptance speech, you guys know my speech would be the best in the whole world, like, ever.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3