Friday, March 7, 2014

[untitled]

I know it was just the weekend and this week hardly felt like a full week at all, but I'm so gosh darn thankful for the weekend. It's going to be a busy one. But that's okay. It was a busy week, too, might as well end the week strong while we're at it.

/I finally feel like I'm getting over this horrible, horrible cold. Except for I also got pink eye last week. I woke up with crusty eyeballs and I wasn't about to go pay for another walk-in clinic visit and so Evan picked up some eye drops. They didn't really help. Wah wah. My friend Jess (hi Jess) told me about this tea bar that can make you some tea specific to your symptoms and so I made Evan go get me some voodoo tea (in the snowstorm and freezing cold because he loves me) and she informed him that I should dump some tea in my eyeballs to relieve the pink eye. WHAT IN THE WORLD. But I did it because I'm crazy and I would rather dump tea in my eyeballs than go to the clinic. BUT IT WORKED. The tea pretty much cleared up my stuffy nose, my pink eye, my sore throat and my ear aches. Voodoo magic is right.

/We shot our first wedding on Monday! We had so much fun and I am so in love with all of the pictures. There was a ton of snow and it totally was annoying to work around (Evan had to shovel paths everywhere we went for pictures) and the girls all froze in their short, sleeveless dresses and high heels. But we had tons of fun and it totally reaffirmed that this is right where I am supposed to be.

/This weekend is supposed to be nearly 60 degrees. I made myself an ICED coffee to celebrate the sunshine and the weekend and the fact that spring is just around the corner. I can feel it.

Cheers to the weekend, friends! I hope it's a good one!



2 loves:

  1. This week WAS a weird one! I felt like it went fast, but I am also exhausted and ready for the weekend! Odd!
    Glad you are feeling better. Proud on the wedding photos count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaa toooo cute!!! :) love that photo

    ReplyDelete

<3