Sunday, September 25, 2011

week of thanks, week thirty seven


344. Going for a run. And little baby Snap's running legs.

345. New boots!!! Since the lining ripped in my other ones, and it was an epic event to get them off without taking my entire foot with them...it was time for some new ones. From a cousin who works at a shoe store and gets me a great discount.

346. Five free pairs of glasses coming in the mail! So I can finally see again.  Well, soon. Once I get the actual prescription ones, that is.



347. When you can't judge a week by its Monday.

348. Not getting shot or stabbed at comedy hour. That was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. But I had a big bad husband next to me. So that, too.  Husbands who protect.

349. Being allowed to do more things at work. And not being the "new girl" anymore. 

350. Oh.....putting an offer in on a home.

351. Taking the bedding out of the dryer, wrapping up in it, and immediately falling asleep. I don't care how hot it is. This is the best feeling ever.

352. Fall TV! Did anyone else watch Grey's and want to punch Derrek and Meredith in the face? Ps. Zola is SO cute. I want.

353. Count down to Ethiopia turning into weeks, not months!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

<3